Call for Applications: Olympia Summer Academy (Nafplio, Greece)
The Olympia Summer Academy (OSA) and the European International Studies Association (EISA) are pleased to announce a unique educational opportunity for graduate students, researchers, young professionals and senior undergraduates: the 2018 Olympia Summer Academy in Comparative and International Politics. We’d be grateful if you were to share this information as widely as possible.
Courses, Dates & Venue
The Olympia Summer Academy will take place from July 8 to 18, 2018 in the picturesque seaport town of Nafplio, in southeastern Greece.
The six course cycles offered are:
1) Conflict and Political Violence;
2) Terrorism and European Security;
3) Democratic vs Authoritarian Capitalism,
4) The Making and Unmaking of the Post-Ottoman Order;
5) Forced Displacement in Theory and in Practice;
6) Political Risk Analysis.
Join us and benefit from:
- a faculty at the cutting edge of academic research;
- a student-centered approach, where faculty and students are actively engaged in the learning experience both inside and outside the classroom;
- a worldwide scholarly network that each year brings together a highly diverse and talented group of about 100 students and professors from more than 30 countries;
- a program with a tremendous social dynamic, where the intellectual bonds and relationships formed during its course continue long after its conclusion;
- a picturesque venue where the ancient meets the modern.
Early application deadline:
March 4, 2018. Early applicants will receive a 50€ discount on the registration fee.
Regular application deadline:
May 4, 2018