Staff member of another School
Doktor und Magister der Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Johannes Kepler Universitaet Linz Austria
Experience – Academic Positions
Current Academic Positions:
– Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, AUTh
– Chairman of the Board of the Center for Social Research and Decision Making Support, AUTh
– Director of the Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Black Sea and Mediterranean Studies, AUTh
– President of ASECU – Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region
– President of the Institute for Social Research Dimitris Mpatsis.
– Member of the Leadership Council of the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) Black Sea
– Coordinator of the Black Sea and Eastern Mediterranean Academic Network (BSEMAN)
Previous Academic Positions in the posted detailed Curriculum Vitae
Publications – Conferences
Indicative recent Publications:
“Infant Economies in South-Eastern Europe”, Economic Annals, Volume LXV, No. 226 / July – September 2020
“The impact of technological changes on income inequality: The EU states case study” (Co-author: Andriy Stavytskyy and Ganna Kharlamova), Journal of International Studies, 11(1) (2018), 76-94
“A comprehensive review for Green Product term: From definition to evaluation” (Co-author: Eva Sdrolia), Journal of Economic Surveys, (2018), electronic version: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/joes.12268.
“Technology Evolution and Long Waves: Investigating their Relation with Spectral and Cross-Spectral Analysis”, (Co-Authors: E. Ozouni, C. Katrakylidis), JOURNAL of APPLIED ECONOMICS, 2018, 21:1, 160-174, DOI: 10.1080/15140326.2018.1526872.
“Standing-on-Shoulder and Fishing-out Synergies: A Model for Endogenous Long-Waves” (Co-author” Ε. Ozouni), Theoretical Economics Letters, Vol.7 No.7, December 2017.
“Urbanization in the Black Sea Ports: An Empirical Analysis” (Co-author: Domna Lyratzopoulou), International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences, Volume 8, Issue 1, (2019).
“Investigating the Long Cycles of Capitalism with Spectral And Cross-Spectral Analysis”, (Co-authors: Eirini Ozouni, Constantinos Katrakylidis), South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Fall 2015, Vol. 13, No 1.
“European Union: a diverging Union?” (Co-author: Aristea Gkagka), Journal of Postkeynesian Economics, Summer 2013, Vol. 35 No. 04.
“Employment and unemployment duration in less developed regions” (Co-author: Ioannis Theodosiou), Journal of Economic Studies – 2010/05, Vol. 37, Iss. 5